Below is a list of Plant Based Resources from trailers, films and youtub videos. These helped me along my journey, hopefully they will assist you.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! For more information, click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Film (DVD): (Available on Netflix)
Dr. Caldwell B. Esselstyn Jr.:
Dr. Esselstyn website
• The Last Heart Attack (Nov 2013) (41:14)
• No Oil – Not Even Olive Oil! (Sep 2011) (3:59)
• How to reverse heart disease Part 1 (Apr 2014) (5:25)
• How to reverse heart disease Part 2 (Apr 2014) (9:51)
• Speaking to The City of Medina (Jan 2012) (1:55:24)
• Speaking on Juicing and Smoothies (Aug 2014) (5:39)
• Interview with Dr Esselstyn, Jr. (Mar 2012)
Dr. Michael Greger:
•Nutritional Facts Website
Dr. Neal Barnard MD.:
Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine Website
• How Soy Isoflavones Help Protect Against Cancer
T. Colin Campbell PhD
• Center for Nutrition Studies
Rich Roll Podcast
• T. Colin Campbell, PhD RRP79 (April 2014)
Free Plant Based Progress Tracker
Sign up to receive your FREE Plant Based Progress Tracker printables and exclusive subscriber content!