Watch trailers, films, youtube videos, read or listen to audio books. Increase your knowledge one resource at a time.
Making it a Whole Food Plant-Based Lifestyle.
*Many of the links below contain affiliate links for your convenience. (Which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission. But it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Film (DVD): (Available on Netflix)
Dr. Caldwell B. Esselstyn Jr.:
Dr. Esselstyn website
• The Last Heart Attack (Nov 2013) (41:14)
• No Oil – Not Even Olive Oil! (Sep 2011) (3:59)
• How to reverse heart disease Part 1 (Apr 2014) (5:25)
• How to reverse heart disease Part 2 (Apr 2014) (9:51)
• Speaking to The City of Medina (Jan 2012) (1:55:24)
• Speaking on Juicing and Smoothies (Aug 2014) (5:39)
• Interview with Dr Esselstyn, Jr. (Mar 2012)
Dr. Michael Greger:
•Nutritional Facts Website
Dr. Neal Barnard MD.:
Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine Website
• How Soy Isoflavones Help Protect Against Cancer
T. Colin Campbell PhD
• Center for Nutrition Studies
Rich Roll Podcast
• T. Colin Campbell, PhD RRP79 (April 2014)
Free Plant Based Progress Tracker
Sign up to receive your FREE Plant Based Progress Tracker printables and exclusive subscriber content!